Saturday, August 31, 2013

Zoya Neve

Happy weekend! :-) You guys have any plans for the weekend? Nothing much going on with me... just relaxing for the long weekend and making a list of all the places I want to eat over the next few days hehe.

I've got another color from Zoya Satin Collection to share with you. Neve is a dark indigo blue with lots of fine shimmers in a metallic finish.






From the bottle, I thought this color would be more purple on the nails, but it's actually mostly blue with just a small hint of purple. It kind of reminds me of the color of the ink in those old Bic pens. The shimmers in here are plentiful but more subtle due to the dark base. The formula is good, so application is smooth and easy. And two coats is all you need for great coverage.

You can find Neve on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5 fl oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 - $9 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains product(s) provided for honest consideration.

27 comments:

  1. Super pretty! I'm always afraid of staining with these really dark shades tho :( but this one is definitely perfect for the fall / winter! Gorgeous nails lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm so glad you like this one! It's a gorgeous shade for sure. :) As for staining... I looked back through my notes on Neve and I didn't see anything about staining, so I think you should be ok with this. :)

      Delete
  2. This looks fabulous on you! I love blues like this...they're worth the staining. :D I had to LOL when I read about the list you're making. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I love food, what can I say? Possibly more than I love polish teehee. :P I'm glad you like this! And I didn't get any staining with Neve, so you may be ok with this one. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh yes, welcome to the wishlist!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yun, I am swooning!!!! Too beautiful.... I wonder - how close would Neve be to Song (from last autumn/winter collection)? I gather it might be somewhat darker? Enjoy a lovely long weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine! I'm so glad you like this. To me, Neve and Song appear to be quite different. Neve is darker, but also much more of a purple tone, while Song is a true blue. Song's shimmers are also bigger in size, while Neve is a standard metallic. Zoya has a good comparison here:
      http://pinterest.com/pin/162551867773512453/ Hope that helps! :)

      Delete
  5. what a beautiful color. loving these old school jewel tones for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I love jewel tones for fall, so these have been right up my alley too. :)

      Delete
  6. Ink is exactly what I was thinking! I adore these kinds of shades for fall. Neve is stunning on you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your swatches of this! It's a stunning shade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is amazing, even if it's nothing new a deep blue is always a must!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's really pretty! I like the balance between blue and purple. Very posh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...