Thursday, January 31, 2013

OPI Sprung

Hi, you guys! Today, I have the last of the four 'studio' shades from the Mariah Carey by OPI Collection to share with you. Sprung has a reddish/brownish copper base filled with tons of sparkling multi-colored shimmers.






The shimmers sparkle wildly in a bunch of colors when the light hits it; I see predominantly gold, bronze, and pink. As is typical for this type of micro-glitter finish, the first coat tends to be a little sheer with some bald patches, but not to worry. The second coat really helps to fill in and even everything out, achieving a good opacity. This is definitely one of my favorites from the collection, and I foresee myself wearing it a lot during the summer and fall (and maybe even spring if I can't wait that long :P).

You can find Sprung at your local nail salons and beauty stores for $9 for 0.5 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

26 comments:

  1. I love how warm this color is! Gorgeous swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not bad, but nothing I've never seen before either... It looks good on you, and I wouldn't say no to having it in my stash though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I'm glad you like it on me. I thought I would have a color like this already in my stash, but this is unique for me. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. This looks great on you! I'm not sure if I would personally wear this one but it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is so you, and I love the sparkles! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's definitely very me! I'm glad you like it! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. It's a very interesting polish - and it really looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting colour! Not one I would think to buy if I saw it on the shelf but it looks really nice on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! This one didn't jump out at me at all in the bottle, but your photos look amazing and it's beautiful on you. I think this collection was tailor-made for you, Yun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like the reddish-copper version of GoldenEye :) I'm sure it's super metallic and sparkly in real life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have the flakes that GoldenEye has. It's probably closer in texture to On Her Majesty's Secret Service and The World is Not Enough. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  9. pretty swatches! this is the only one i have bought from the collection thus far. to me, it's the most interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! A stand out from the collection, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be honest - I don't like this one :-(
    It looks good on you but something... I don't know what - the texture? the thin feel? something is not right in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...