Friday, October 12, 2012

Girly Bits Fright Night

Hi you guys! TGIF, right? :-)

I recently got several fun and sparkly Girly Bits polishes and I'm really excited to share them with you. Today, I'll start with Fright Night, one of polishes from Girly Bits' Halloween Collection 2012. Fright Night has a sheer black jelly base with tons of red glitters made up of various shapes and sizes.





I think Fright Night can be built up to opacity, but I took a shortcut and wore it over OPI's Morning Glory, a standard black creme. To achieve the glitter density and distribution you see in the swatches, I did two coats of Fright Night with a heavily loaded brush and a very gentle hand. The red glitters are a mix of small round pieces, medium hexagon pieces, and small thin bar glitters. I'm thrilled that the beautiful red glitters in the bottle translate clearly onto the nails. This is definitely a fun polish and would be totally awesome for Halloween. :-)

You can find Fright Night on Girly Bits' website, as well as on Llarowe.com, Harlowandco.org, Overallbeauty.com, and Meimeisignatures.com

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

21 comments:

  1. So pretty!! I missed the first sale and I really hope to catch some restocking this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Halloween appropriate! I love the red glitters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really adorable. I love red and black together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! I think the red and black is a great combination too. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. AH this is so awesome! I love itt

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my lord this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red glitter is very striking and really stands out against the black base :) Reminds me a bit of Revlon Scandalous, except with red glitter rather than purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the red looks totally striking and awesome against the black too! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. I like this one a lot so Halloweenish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The red glitters are definitely very Halloween :) I need to try some Girly Bits polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...