Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Priti NYC Lungwort

Hi you guys!

I have just received a few lovely polishes from Priti NYC, and I am so excited to share them with you. Today I'll start off with the most cheerful, summery one. Lungwort is a bright, pastel aqua with a creme finish, and it was originally released as part of Priti NYC's Turkish Sorbet Spring 2012 Collection.







This has a wonderfully smooth and buttery formula. It goes onto the nails easily without any pooling, lumping, or dragging. The first coat is a little streaky, but it all evens out and is opaque with the second coat.

While a lot of the pastels I have seen lately have been on the more muted and dusty side, this pastel is unapologetically bright. I love that the color just jumps out at me from the nails. As we approach the colder winter months, I think I will be wearing this one quite a lot to ward off the winter blues. :-)

You can find Lungwort on PritiNYC.com for $12.50 for 0.43 fl oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

27 comments:

  1. Can I tell you? This has to be by far one of my favorite colors ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you like it! I think it might be one of my favorites ever too. This color just wow-ed me when I put it on. :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Love the color!!!! The name though doesn't seem to fit to me...it doesn't look anything like the plant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color! I just looked up lungwort, because I'm not familiar with the plant You're right, the color isn't anything like the plant. lol.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Yummmm!! Yes indeed, I love this bright color!
    Do you have any other colors from this collection? Shell I wait to see which others I might want???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you like it! :D
      No, I'm sorry dear, I don't at the moment have any of the other three colors from this collection. But I do have a few other lovely colors from Priti NYC to show in the next few days.

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. OK, now I'm officially envious, I haven't gotten a Prity NYC - but have several on my wish list - this is one of them LOL
    I'm drooling all over the laptop :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *wipes off drool* :P
      I'm so glad you love this! It's definitely one of my favs! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. This is one of the nicest pastels I've seen, I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try some Priti colors!! This one is beautiful, and I am not a believer in the must only wear darks in winter rule. Some of my most beautiful sweaters are pastels. This polish would sure cheer me up on a cold and dreary day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this one! I totally agree that it's wonderful to wear pastels in the winter. The weather is already dreary enough, I need some colors on my nails to cheer me up! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  7. I love this color!! Wow, I definitely have to add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colour! That teal reminds me of summer and beautiful azure beaches!

    Great swatch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a pretty color!!!! i really need to check out this brand :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like this! Priti NYC has really pretty colors. I'm surprised they don't have a bigger following. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  10. That is a HIT! I am glad to see something bright, even if it's not summer anymore! It brightens my day, for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like this! I think it's a day-brightener, for sure! :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  11. Very pretty reminds me a colour club shade that I cannot remember the name ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a horrible name for such a beautiful polish! (even for a plant for that matter lol) But I doubt it would put me off buying it. It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the color! Lol @ your comment about the name. :P

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  13. Ahh, this is so gorgeous! I love this. :D The label design is so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it! It's one of my favorite colors. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  14. *jaw drops* this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...