Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Zoya Arizona

Hello, dear readers! <3

Today we are continuing Zoya's Beach Collection with Arizona, another one of my favorites from the collection. Arizona is a slightly muted citrus orange in a creme finish.






Arizona is a fresh orange, but slightly softened so that it is not too loud or bright. Unlike other recent Zoya colors where muted is also a bit dusty, Arizona is muted only and retains its clean color. It has soft peachy and coral undertones without leaning too warm. It is a color that calls to mind orange creamsicles and orange sherbet.

What you see in the pictures is two coats. There is still a faint visible nail line, so a third coat would be best if you want full opacity. The formula is on par with the rest of this collection: it is easy to control and apply due to its buttery smoothness.

You can find Arizona on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5oz. If you are new to Zoya, you can get your first two bottles of Zoya for $8 total and free shipping! More info HERE.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

17 comments:

  1. nice color! i love how bright it is, and your nail shape looks great :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a really lovely color. Thanks so much! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! Very zesty and summery :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh "zesty"! I like that description! Thanks for visiting, sweetie! <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. I like that this isn't an overpowering orange. Love it!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's definitely not overpowering. It's subtle and bright at the same time. :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  4. MY COLOR!!!
    i LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE orange polishes and this one is by far the most perfect shade I have seen!!!
    It is going to be my first purchase on the coming pay day LOL
    I must admit I'm a little bit disappointed at it's 3 coat need, but For this kinda orange I am willing to work!
    Thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Jin! I really love orange too. Arizona's a lovely shade. You must let me know what you think if/when you get it. As for the 3 coats, I think you can get away with just 2. It's only under really bright lighting and in macro-shots that a little bit of nail line will show through with 2 coats. ;-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  5. I usually don't like orange nail polish. But this color is gorgeous. Perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's lovely for summer! I like that Arizona isn't too in-your-face, the way some other oranges can be. :-)

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  6. This shade is too pretty! Great swatches (:

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...