Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Zoya Bevin

Now that spring is officially here, let's celebrate by taking a look at Zoya's True Spring 2012 Collection. First up is Bevin, a muted sage green with a creme finish.






Bevin is an interesting take on the traditional pastel colors of spring. If you take a light green pastel, combine it with gray, you would end up with Bevin. It reminds me of one of the paint colors my husband and I looked at for the walls of our house.

I did not have any trouble with the application. It is the typical great Zoya formula. It flows onto the nail, and the consistency is spot on. It is not too thick or goopy, and it is not too thin or hard to control. Color payoff is great, too. It is opaque in two coats.

Do you wear greens and pastels in the spring? What do you think of Bevin?

You can find Bevin on Zoya.com for $8 for 0.5oz.

** This post contains a product that was provided to me by the company for honest consideration. How I obtain the products does not influence my opinion. For more info, please view my Disclosure Policy.

10 comments:

  1. Colors like this usualy look horrible on my shorties, but Bevin is just great on your "perfect-length" nails! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, sweetie, but I have to disagree. :P Your nails are a great length, and I think Bevin would look awesome on it. <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
    2. Thank you, you're so sweet! But I like Skylar a lot more! ;D

      Delete
    3. ooh yes, Skylar would look beautiful on your nails! :D

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  2. You wear polish so well, Yun! No matter the color, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much for the kind words, Nicole! *hugs* <3

      ~ Yun

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour! And probably quite similar to my own walls. I have a major weakness for green paint. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Bevin! I have it and just love it. It works well no matter what the occasion too! Looks great on you! So shiny! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...